Friday, September 23, 2011

Update 9/23

Enter your email to the RIGHT (where it says follow by email) if you want to be emailed all the updates for the game! 


Looks like some of you were cooking 'halloween recipes last night' and today they are gone. There was a post that they will be back. Lucky you got a sneak peek!

First of all - gifts are now RESET AFTER 24 HOURS! They no longer reset after midnight CST! Click here to read more about it - http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18001-Some-updates-about-Gifting

It was a surprise when I was accepting new gifts today when I logged in!

Candy Corn Coffee and Pumpkin Cookies in BS

Eyeball Stew and Mummy Pizza in RS!

A cabana lounge with a gem purchase in RS

Sundae Sofa with a gem purchase in BS

I see some people are baking these on their doughnut makers - it's called Doughnut Surprise. I checked my doughnut maker and I do not have this recipe. Perhaps I haven't gotten yet another roll out of new stuff as early as a few others got - so keep an eye out for this new recipe!!

I still haven't gotten the badges updates - almost a week later! 

I'm also still having issues where, when I send a gift and select the people to send to, their names are still able to be selected to gift again, even after I already sent a gift. I am starting to get gifts now, though!