Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Update week of 8/10

If you haven't seen in the forums the updates roll out randomly. Your friend may have the latest updates but you may not. I know I was tipping other bakeries and kept seeing a new dish called blueberry buckle. Come to find out it was a new dish. I had to wait THREE days before I finally got it. Not completely fair, but that it how it works. 


Anyhow, sorry I'm a bit late with this week's update. School is gearing up and I got off a 2 week vacation!


I added a new section to my tutorial website about what is in the magic boxes / mystery boxes. Please check it out here:
https://sites.google.com/site/rbtutorial/home/mystery-box-prizes
Let me know if you can help with screen prints or even tell me if your bakery has an item that does not have a screen print shown above and I will get the screen shot. Thank you!


**Thank you Wendy for the screen shots :)


Bakery Story:











Restaurant Story

Can I just say how disappointed I am in the makers of RS? Bakery story has numerous floor tiles that cost money - NOT gems. All the new tiles they make all costs gems. It would cost you around 50+ gems to redecorate your restaurant with those.